ARCHITECTURAL GIMBAL 2L D/L
The Architectural downlight series has incorporated in its design a double gimble mechanism which enables the light source to be directional in flat or sloping ceilings.( Price includes fitting, lamp & heatsink). 105VA transformer required.
Max Wattage: 2 x 50w max.
Lamp: MR16 12 volt
Dimensions: (D)85mm x (W)85mm x (L)205mm
Cutout size: 98mm x 191mm
CA 135 Rated
- Effective Spring clip mechanism with round heatcans means easy installation and removal
- Powered with 50watt MR16 low volts lamps, ideal for ceiling heights up to 3 metres. Colour close to natural sunlight making idea for workspaces.
- Tested according to AS/NZS 60598.2.2:2001 - Incorporating New Zealand-only Amendment A - CA 135 - building insulation that can safely be continuously exposed to temperatures up to 150 degree Celsius allowed to abut the luminaire.
- Ideal for task areas such as kitchens, dinning rooms, bedrooms and lounges
- Dimmers are ideal for creating mood and ambience and also prolong lamp life
- Ideal for washing walls with light from the ceiling giving a room the perception of more space
- Also available in 1 & 2 light